- If your quality improvement
project produced ‘something to share’ with a larger readership, it may be
‘tricky’ to find a journal for publishing your message. You can locate
‘journals that publish QI projects’ in the BLOG, “Where to Publish
your QI Results.” Click
- This is a resource from the Improvement
Science Research Network (ISRN), developed by the
national CTSA Nursing Special Interest Group. Once
this need was recognized you are invited to ADD TO THIS COLLECTION through your
- Learn more about the Improvement Science Research Network (ISRN)
resources and collaborate in one of the Network Research Studies by attending
the Improvement Science Summit (a research methods
conference), held July 9-10 in San Antonio, TX. See Page 3 of the brochure: Click here to download brochure (PDF)
- Check out the ISRN Specialty Workshops (July 10):
- Educators’ EBP Workshop®- This year’s them is Interprofessional Education for Interprofessional Care. Expand your interprofessional education initiative by attending this specialty workshop.
- TeamSTEPPS® Fundamentals Training Workshop-Build your agency’s capacity in this crucial skill set in team building and communication. Bring a team to this specialty workshop.
- Essential Elements Workshop- An essential introduction to the basics of Evidence-Based Practice. Click here for details
You think the patient is difficult? Maybe it’s you.
10 hours ago