During the session, you will learn about five quality improvement programs that received grants for evaluation from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation:
- Evaluation of the Perfecting Patient Care University: RAND Corporation
- Evaluation of a Two-Pronged Training Program to Build Capacity for Quality: Emory University Rollin’s School of Public Health
- Evaluation of Quality Improvement Training/Capacity Building: The AED Center on AIDS and Community Health
- To Achieve the Best: Evaluating Quality Improvement Training as a Means to an End: Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of NACCHO Quality Improvement Training Initiatives: The University of North Carolina Gillings School of Global Public Health
To participate, please email Anita Roberts (firstname.lastname@example.org) and put “ASQUIRE meeting” in the subject line of your email.